Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Friday, December 12, 2008

First Haircut

The Before Picture
Sitting in the chair, enjoying a speed racer
Jack & his barber, Lynn

Chris helped keep Jack distracted and still :)

I've been wanting to get Jack's hair cut for awhile now, but Chris was hesitating. He wanted Jack to have a ponytail Steven Siegal look. He's so "pretty" that some people were mistaking him for a girl (despite the usual boy clothes). So, finally, we went to Dick's Barber Shop and barber Lynn did the honor. Jack turned his head (quickly) and had a little poke in the ear, but otherwise, he sat still on Chris' lap and enjoyed the new toys. We saved some of the hair and even got a 1st haircut certificate.

I'm both happy & sad that we did it...Jack looks so old now...so grown up! I'm certain that I'll have many more of these moments until one day when I look at Jack and he will be a grown man. But for today, he's still my 1 year old baby, who has a nice big boy haircut!

No comments: