Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Friday, February 06, 2009

Smiles All Around

A big smile for Mommy!
The cutest boy in the world!

I know, I know...I seem to have forgotten my blogging...well, I have a new computer passion...facebook! Plus, this old Tarheel is tired b/c she's running after that fast boy. Yes, he can run now. He kisses him Mommy with a wet open-mouth & it's so, so cute! I've been trying to get a good Jack & Tucker picture...but they haven't been very cooperative.

UNC is now #1 in the ACC! YIPPEE...you know I shouldn't celebrate #4 Duke losing to #10 Clemson last night...guess what the score was? No. 10 Clemson tops No. 4 Duke 74-47 ....now that's what you call a butt-whooping! UNC plays UVA tomorrow...on to April 6th and the National Championship!

No comments: