Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter 2009






Mommy & Jack
Our rainy Easter went off without a hitch...Kjersti taught Jack how to look for eggs under couch cushions and there wasn't even one piece of chocolate brought into the house! Jack's too young for candy & Tarheel88 doesn't even like chocolate. We used last year's basketball basket again with the fake "blue grass" that Jack loved to string around the house. We had some empty plastic eggs that even a 16 month old could open/close.
In his basket, I added 1st crayons for coloring, Pooh bubbles, & one of his school favorites...a Doodle Pro! He can already erase his "doodles" and start again. I couldn't find a good Easter coloring book, so Jack's first coloring book (the white pages above) was printed off the internet for *FREE*!
I added an old favorite for decoration..."Pat" the bunny! Then we all went out to dinner at the Rainer and had a great evening. He said a new word today..."turtle"! I know it sounds like a hard one for a 16 month old to say but it's very similar to Tucker, so it was easy for Jack to say. I've been working on pig for a week & he has yet to say it...but I'm patiently waiting!

No comments: