Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Monday, May 04, 2009

Aloha...and Mahalo for Being Patient

Jack likes to climb now...a new trick...opening the oven door and climbing up to get some Cheerios.....







Jack loved swimming & jumping into the pool...we went to a black sand beach...Jack now loves rocks and wanted to stand beside a big one for a picture. His new love...picking up rocks, collecting rocks, and throwing rocks (we're working on that)...
So you can probably tell...we went to the Big Island again and had such a great vacation. I won't use the word relaxing & toddler in the same sentence but I did come back rested. I figure we'll have easier vacations when Jack is older. I love this stage anyway.
New words: fish, NO, good, hello, plane, bird...but if you ask Jack what something is and he doesn't know....he says...COW! His favorite word is cow and he likes to give hay to the cows when we visit them in the Big Red Barn. By the way, both Chris & I can recite the Big Red Barn book and we can even sing the words by heart!
Jack is getting the other 3 molars...ouch! He will be able to eat his favorite grilled chicken dipped in ketchup easier!

No comments: