Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Busy Jack Days

Jack loves the computer and especially Facebook! Meet up with his Mommy & Daddy & see even more pictures of him!





Blogging has taken a back seat to our busy days with Jack. He is lots of fun and lots of work. There are many opportunities a day to be a good parent. I read that if you do the right thing 70% of the time, you will succeed. I think I'm better than 7 out of 10, so I'm smiling.


Jack's last bottle was 5/5. It was by accident...he wanted to go to bed earlier than normal and he was holding his cup, so I rocked him to sleep without the bottle. I didn't cry like I thought I would...but it was a little sad when I came out of the room and told myself...my baby isn't such a baby anymore...he's a toddler! There's no time for sadness, b/c the next stages are just as fun.


Now Jack is learning new words daily. He climbs & dumps things out. He likes the computer & water. Poor Tucker...his water is hiding in the bathroom. He likes to feed our next door horses & call them in in the evening. He likes to sit in the back of the adult trike while Mommy rides him around. He can even name 6 body parts and many more pictures.


He's the best!

No comments: