Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stop, Drop, & Roll


Jack investigates a real Seattle fire truck!
He can even say..."stop, drop, & roll"! 












Jack dances with Geoffry the Giraffe (the ToysRUs mascot)...this boy has rhythm!











I wanted to write a post with pictures...isn't that why you came to my blog...to check out Jack?  I need to take more pictures...(I'll put that on my to-do list...it's #949).  Some things that Jack is doing this week...drum roll....

He climbed out of his crib!  When I was at work, Daddy thinks he woke Jack up a little too early with his coughing.  So Daddy was hoping Jack would go back to sleep.  Then all of a sudden...the sound of pitter patter, little feet coming out of the door.  No, he didn't fall!  When I got home, I tested him...I put him in the crib & said, "climb out"...& he did...very, very carefully!  He has wonderful balance & climbing ability.  But he hasn't climbed out again for a few days.  Plus, I told him...that I have a crib tent that I can use to keep him inside his crib, if need be....

He loves mud, stomping in mud, and he ran into the creek & the water went over his boots & inside his boots.  But he didn't mind.  He loves getting dirty.  Now he's enjoying taking a shower with either Mommy or Daddy and he has fun that way too!

No comments: