Jack doesn't look too happy here...that's b/c you can't explain...WAIT to a toddler. It was hard to have him wait until the starting bell rings to run out & pick up all the eggs that are spread out over the nearby grass. I'm looking a little rough...but remember, I was just off from my 25 hour shift!
Tucker isn't too happy here either. He knows there is no salami prize for cooperating for the picture. Plus, he is thinking..your wig, is so...LAST YEAR!~
Yes, we lost...the NIT championship..you know the tournament that decides the 65th best team...(I call it the red-headed step child tournament)...
Well according to Jay Williams, current ESPN analyist, UNC could be National Champions again next year...Ok, OK, I try to convince myself...is this guy NUTS? Summary: We have the best recruiting class in the country..we are getting 3 of the top 5 players in the country. OK, I'll settle down and enjoy my boys of summer. But you can bet, I'll be waiting, every patiently, for November to come around, so I can see my Tarheels in action again.
No comments:
Post a Comment