Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Doctor Jack

       "Doctor" Jack & his "stet a scope"


If you know me, you know that I promote positive role models in nursing.  So forgive me for labeling this post "Doctor Jack".  See, we have this new favorite book...Doctor Ted.  Doctor Ted is a bear who pretends he is a doctor and this is where Jack got the idea to call himself  Dr. Jack.  There are so many truths in the story & when I'm reading it, I always laugh!

He has been interested in my stethoscope since I started listening to his lungs when he was sick...I would listen to see if he was wheezing, so we could give him a breathing treatment. 

Now, I'll try to use this interest to work on our counting above 10!

No comments: