![]() |
| 2010 Christmas Card |
Life keeps rolling and the blog has taken a back seat. At least, you understand my priority for sleep! Blog posts come & go in my head, and we can say, Life Is Good! Jack turned 3 years old last Friday & celebrated at preschool with cupcakes & his party was Saturday at the Seattle Children's Museum. He had more cupcakes, but alas, he mostly only eats the frosting! It was a grand time, but a little overwhelming for him (hence, the quick exit)! He has already sat on Santa's lap twice & he wants a Buzz Lightyear & cosmic blaster (I guess it's a Buzz accessory). More pictures to come!
A paragraph of reflection....3 years ago, we were so joyful and overwhelmed by being new parents. What a ride, a glorious ride. It has been the most challenging but rewarding experience of my life. I'll admit, I'm glad it turned out this way. I'm sure we could have made it work...if Jack hadn't happened. But I can't imagine that doing our own thing would have been this great!

2 comments:
Super cute pics! :)
You are all absolutely adorable! :) We hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Love,
The Child Family :)
Post a Comment