Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Friday, January 07, 2011

Merry Everything!

Jack & Nannie looking out at the Space Needle
It's hard to get a great picture of Jack these days...he takes after Chris in the "I hate my picture taken" category!
Santa came & yes, I got a Buzz Lightyear!  To Infinity & Beyond!

The Myers had a nice holiday season, low key, fun, and restful.  Before Christmas, Nannie Maxine came from NC and loved on Jack for a week.  She is a hard act to follow!  Jack loves to play non-stop with her.  She has lots of experience entertaining (starting in the '60's with me!).  Like always, the time is always too short.

We tracked Santa on the computer but we went to sleep when he was over the Sandwich Islands.  Now, who knows where they are?  Santa was extra generous this year bringing lots of games, puzzles, paint, an easel, and of course, the main attraction...Buzz Lightyear.  I'm reliving my childhood.  Well, at least the childhood that I would have wanted if I had been a boy!

No comments: