Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Maddening Update

Big, happy smile!


Jack & his Pterodactyl

Tucker & Jack (holding a Giganotosaurus)
It is as it seems...Tucker tolerates (well, I might add), Jack's antics!
 Life at the Myers'
  1. Dinosaur collection:  There is a speciality toy store in Issaquah where Jack & Daddy go when Mom is working.  Voila!  Dinosaurs magically appear!  Jack knows all their names and has an elaborate display set up on the coffee table.  *I know, bad blogger, no photo*
  2. Potty Training:  All I can say, is Mom & Dad are doing their part.  Jack seems to be waiting for some developmental trigger because giving him a hershey kiss each time he is successful, hasn't worked thus far.  So we will chalk potty training up to being something more difficult for us. 
  3. Love, love, love...our family, each other, our boy, our dog, our Tarheels beating DOOK!  Did you hear me screaming?   Life is good.

No comments: