Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Friday, March 16, 2007

Full of Madness


Here is newborn calf Ruby, born 2/28 and healthy. You're right, new calves aren't related to basketball but I wanted to show you that Tarheel88 does have other interests!
Now on to March Madness! One BIG issue for me is how CBS handles the tournament broadcasts. I actually WATCHED 4 out of 40 minutes of my Heels play the Eastern Kentucky Colonels. That is a one digit number...FOUR. I had to watch a ticker at the top of the screen, in fast forward as I watched DUKE LOSE & Xavier pull out a close one. Now, I could have listened on my computer (note for next time) but for half of the game, I was at Wild Ginger enjoying peppered scallops, duck, & Chilean sea bass! So hence, recording the games is a must. Mr. Tarheel saved me b/c there is only 100 hours of capacity and I was almost maxed out. Stop biting your nails...we won! & by a comfortable margin but they tried to make a comeback while we were playing sloppy (according to Roy)....& Tarheel88 didn't get to actually SEE it! I'm mad about more than one thing!
Next up, tomorrow we play the Michigian State Spartans with coach Tom Izzo. Hopefully, more of the game will be shown and I'll have some time at work in the hospital on the hill, overlooking the sound to watch. Stay tuned!

No comments: