Today are just some random thoughts bouncing through my wooden head....
I've noticed that I don't second guess what I'll find when I open the door to Jack's room anymore...you know the thought, that instead of finding my boy sleeping in his nursery that it will be the old second guest room with my messy craft table in there. I was afraid for a long time that I'd wake up from this long, long wonderful dream where yes, it really, really happened...I had a baby & he's my Jack!
So even in my subconscious, I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, my dream came true!
Now, back to reality...
Jack's almost mobile. He's belly crawling backwards which really irritates him when he gets further away from the toy that I'm trying to tempt him with....He's getting up on 3 extremities (1 leg to go) and then he'll be off. So my world will become more intense very, very soon.
Everyone says how beautiful he is and I agree....he is so darn cute. What will I do when he gives his heart to another woman (in 25 years, no doubt).....I hope I'll be ready for that....but for now, he's mine, mine all mine. What a wonderful time this is!
PS: November 15 is the 1st official UNC game...so only 75 days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment