The days are a blur but it's a happy blur. Big news...the two top teeth have broken through the gums! He did have some discomfort with this but overall...he did well. I experienced what I'm sure every mother has experienced....how can I take away the pain & keep my baby happy...we did a combination of teething pearls, motrin, & extra holding. I did something with Jack that I haven't done in awhile...I held him for his nap! We both slept and it was so wonderful to wake up with him squeezing my lips!
He's pulling up & getting on his knees & loves his new toy above (thanks, Auntie Alayne!). He has been belly crawling backwards but gets mad & doesn't understand why he's getting further away from a wanted toy. He has been up on hands/knees but until yesterday, didn't go forward on them. He went 3 "steps", so crawling may be any day now!
Tarheel88 is off to a conference in Florida this week...sans Jack. That's right, I will be away from my boy for about 100 hours. In so many ways, I'm looking so forward to it but my next thought is...how much I'll miss him. Chris & Kjersti (our wonderful sitter) are very capable, so I'll have no worries. What will I do with all my free time?
No comments:
Post a Comment