New things: crawling & crawling fast...he is getting into everything, even in a semi-baby proof house. We have to do something about the speakers/wires....who needs surround sound anyway? Poor Tucker can't have his water bowl out anymore...it's banished to the powder room and opened intermittently because Jack loves to play in water! He's great at the frog kick & loves to splash in the tub.
The top two teeth are coming down very fast...sorry there's no photo...it's best seen when his head is leaning over & he's laughing. Not a one person feat to take a picture in that position. He's had some screaming, grouchy evenings but food, sleep, & an occassional dose of teething pearls/motrin take the edge off.
We've been to two mother-baby classes so far...that deserves it's own post. Let the competition begin! Why are mothers so competitive when it comes to their children? I feel it too....because, I have to say, Jack is the cutest, & I mean CUTEST, baby in the class. He is one of the biggest & has the most hair also. Sorry to all the little girl mothers...you'll have to wait for those pony-tails!
No comments:
Post a Comment