Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Monday, October 27, 2008

Why, Oh, Why


Some things can't be planned & one of those is Lance jumping up in front of the camera, just as I tried to take a picture....here he is...
My special sister, April...look up "encourager, giver, stamina, endurance, & positive attitude" in old Webster and you will see this smiling face...& I know how happy she truly is that I have my Jackster!


The one who has been there from the very, very beginning...my Mom...what a heart she has to love all of us and still stay sane! A true example of what I want to be like when I grow up!



Here is the Sherbert family with me & Jack...April, Grace, Lance, & winking Zackery.


Get ready, cause here they come...there are so many great pictures from my trip back to NC. We had so much fun (except the sleepless nights...) and it was great seeing how my special nephews Lance & Zackery and niece Grace are growing up. I miss seeing them everyday...why oh why, do we live so far away? Questions, questions, questions....are bouncing around in my wooden head....

No comments: