Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Thursday, December 31, 2009

Jack turned 2 on 12/3/09!




















Snowman Cupcake with 2 Candles!  Mommy blew out the candles quickly before inquisitive Jack touched them. 















Jack loves to open presents!







No smiles when the fun is over!  Jack is thinking...it is forever (3 weeks) until Christmas when I can open more presents!

So, I'm just a little behind....well, December flew by and we're going into 2010 tomorrow!  Jack turned 2 on December 3rd and it was just like his birth...there was Mommy & Daddy & then came Jack!  It was just a family time together...a normal night with a celebration after dinner that included a Snowman cupcake with 2 candles and then opening presents!  Jack received a Mr. Potato Head from us and it's a work in progress putting the right body part into the right slot. 

He's definitely 2!  He is talking more & more and he says..."no" and "mine" frequently.  He still is the sweetest thing in the world but there are times when I'm gritting my teeth and forgetting to breath.  It's a good thing that babies are so cute that you fall in love with them before they become toddlers.  But overall, I know we have a good & cooperative boy!

No comments: