Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Friday, January 01, 2010

#9 Tarheels

I know it's been awhile since you've read about my Tarheel enthusiasm ramblings...well the Tarheels are both talented and inexperienced and show both brilliance and stupidity in every game!  One moment, I 'm jumping for joy and the next, I'm throwing a pillow at the TV.  They are 11-3, with losses to Syracuse, Kentucky, & Texas (all ranked higher at the time of the loss).  Soon, the true test begins...ACC Conference play...my schedule is planned, the DVR is set, and Chris & Jack have been briefed about their role....to leave Mama alone during the games!  Tarheel88's prediction from the beginning of the year...we will make it to the Sweet 16 in 2010.  Pretty good when 75% of last year's scoring is playing in the NBA!  But remember...

We are forever 2009 National Champions!

No comments: