Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!
Thursday, July 07, 2011
Good Times
Aunt Teresa & Lance (9 years old). He is one sweet, special boy!
April & Teresa, sisters & friends, forever!
Just to choose a couple of pictures from my vacation is very difficult to do...plus, I was so busy enjoying every moment...that I didn't take many pictures (thanks, John!).
People ask me sometimes, why did you move so far away? Actually, it seemed like an accident at the time and I'm happy that I didn't see into my future (it would have frightened me), but now, the Northwest is my home. But, I'm FROM North Carolina and love to go visit. I did not enjoy the 90+ degree heat but I loved seeing the Atlantic, drinking lots of sweet (dark) tea, & just sitting around talking & relaxing with my besties...my family. No words can express the love when a person knows & understands everything about where you've been, where you're at, and where you hope to go...that is the love of family! And boy, is there lots of love in my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment