Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Sunday, February 11, 2007

Another One Bites the Dust

What a wonderful weekend...starting out with a nice 25 hour work day, then another nice UNC blowout (http://tarheelblue.cstv.com/), then a sunny northwest Sunday afternoon, and now, I know you can't hear, but in the background is the sweet, sweet sound of Dook losing to Maryland! 4 in a row! I can't wait to see them drop down, down, down in the rankings tomorrow. UNC may (hopefully) move up 1 notch or stay the same...we'll see. During Saturday's half-time show, they honored the 25 year anniversary of the 1982 National Championship team. When they announced Coach Dean Smith as the best college basketball coach of all time, Michael Jordan kissed him on the head. Tarheel88 got choked up...I just love that man, my adopted Grandpa! First up this week on Tuesday, is Va Tech at home on Tuesday. WE MUST AVENGE OUR LOSS! Tarheel88 predicts we win by 20 and watch some Hokie tails go between their legs!

No comments: