Good morning all you Heels fans, all the ones who slept like a baby, with smiles on your faces. I hope you didn't go to the gym yesterday b/c your heart rate had to be in the aerobic target zone last night until the end of the 2nd half! Tarheel88 had a wonderful day watching the end of the 04 and 95 UNC/Dook games on ESPN classic. After watching the 04 team lose in overtime in the morning, I knew we won the 95 game, b/c ESPN has a reputation of fairness to uphold. I got to see Dean Smith himself coaching Jerry Stackhouse and Rasheed Wallace win in 2OT! Then, the live game at 6pm PST....the Cameron crazies were out in full force, Coach K was himself and didn't show any teeth the entire night. It was a slow start, those dirty little devils showed sparks of brilliance. The Heels were a little slow out of the gate (remember the tortoise won), stoic was the main emotion. But Lawson, Hansbrough, Wright, & Ellington went to work and in the end, reigned victorous! So now Duke has lost 3 in a row, the first time since yada yada year...I will just be smiling on Monday when the new polls come out and they drop out of the top 25! Roy has a unique way he enthusiastically motivates his team with emotion, as you can see in the picture. I hope his cardiologist recreates these conditions to see what exactly his blood pressure is during a game! Coming up next Wake at home on Sat...!
No comments:
Post a Comment