Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Roy Blames Himself
I'm sure you've heard by now, the Hokies came out ahead, again, this time in Dean's Dome. How depressing! It took me 3 days plus all afternoon to watch it, interrupted by a hacking cough, Theraflu, and 2 naps. I saw a crack in Roy's foundation of Substitution 101, it's difficult to keep the rhythm going with so many changes in players. How much depth is right? Only 10 hours to our match-up with Boston College on our first visit to Chestnut Hill. Here's the game guide: http://tarheelblue.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/021707aab.html Hopefully, Brandan Wright's shoulder it better, we need him to play. BC is #1 in ACC play, a win is essential...I know Roy's boys are up for it! Go Heels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment