Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Tuesday, June 03, 2008

20 pound Boy


I'm sure all you picture hungry people were wondering why didn't I post some pictures of Jack @ 6 months yet....well, I hadn't taken them yet...






We took Jack to Dr. Brian for his 6 month visit and here are the stats:






Jack is



20 pounds, 6 oz---can you believe it? And he is 27.75 inches tall---both of these are in the 90% percentile. His head is 75%--which is OK...& normal....& in the normal range (ha, ha). So here is a sample conversation between me & Dr. Brian:






From Mommy Tarheel...."now, Jack can roll over and has rolled over, but doesn't like to roll over very much. The Denver (a developmental scale) says that he should be rolling over @ 5 months...are you concerned?"






Dr. Brian, smiling.."look, he is sitting with minimal support and those scales were developed when babies slept on their stomachs, so there's no cause for concern."






Then Jack looked up and rolled over! Daddy Tarheel & I both laughed!

No comments: