Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Sunday, June 29, 2008

His Real Name Is.....Chris




I've been thinking about the names that I use on the blog..specifically, I'm Tarheel88 and Mr. Tarheel and I've decided to make a bold move and tell you that I've decided to call Mr. Tarheel by his real name...Chris. Most of you know this already, so why try to remain anonymous? He actually pretends to love (like) the Tarheel games as much as I do, but really, calling him Mr. Tarheel, is pretty dumb and inaccurate. He really only tolerates the Tarheel games and uses his concentration skills to listen to everything I have to say about the team. He knows that he won't be watching the Discovery channel or the History channel when my games are on and sometimes, he quietly leaves to get on the computer. If I have paused the game, he is sure to look up the score in real time and tease me by giving me the look of knowledge and asking me if I want to know who wins...but despite all this, we are madly in love with each other and our boy Jack!


No comments: