So, so sorry to all the blog watchers...I have no picture~! Can you believe it...no picture of precious Jack. You see, I'm on "pill hill, 6th floor" and no where near that big, black Nikon. Yes, work, I'm talking about. So my random musings about Jack will have to suffice for tonight.
Our boy is almost running around. I can lose him in the house now. I have to be very quiet (hard for a loud Tarheel fan) and listen. If it's quiet, something ain't right (a Southernism). We're working on holding hands and walking b/c my elbow (tennis, I've researched) is now hurting when I pick him up for several days in a row. My work shifts help my elbow recover...even picking up the rare 9 lb baby seems very, very light.
He loves getting into & back out of his new green wagon. He loves shutting doors. He has started climbing (very discouraged by Mom) and he first tried to climb up the drawers in the frig. He helps me do laundry by pushing the basket (every day I'm off b/c I'm OCD) and he loves to wrestle & fall down into the comforter. If I say, "1, 2, 3"..he will fall down on his back so I can "pin" him! He still likes to disassemble every night light and he drinks his "water" from my empty coffee mugs. He's just the sweetest thing that I ever seen...you know, a sight for sore eyes....Wow...I still have 17 years and 5 months of joy before he graduates from high school!
No comments:
Post a Comment