Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Friday, August 27, 2010

Soccer Jack

Jack & Coach Brett
Yes, I know there's no soccer ball in the picture..he wasn't just into it yet...but he did the very best on the last class and outperformed everyone else...well, he was the only kid to show up.  We love 1:1 instruction!
Jack's 1st Soccer certificate

Jack & I did Mommy & me soccer this summer through the local Parks & Rec...& we had an awesome Coach...thanks Brett.  Kidz Love Soccer program is developmentally tailored for preschool children and it was fun.  We did alot of listening with listening ears, learning to listen to directions, and then listening again when we forgot them, and oh yeah, we did some cool soccer drills too...no games of course, at this age.  We practiced not touching the ball, not forgetting or leaving the ball, and yes, we worked on listening & following directions.  Have you gotten it yet?

1 comment:

Katrina Maye Winn said...

Oh my goodness, Jack is the cutest little soccer player I've ever seen. :-)