Some days the realization pops up in my mind...even though the days can be long, the years are fast. Jack is so fun right now. The other day, he fell asleep in the car, so I carried him in and instead of putting him in his bed, I held him in the recliner and we both took a nap. Now, he loves to be held at night, when we
"read & rock"...but he is always sitting in my lap, facing out. Our nap together was special because he was facing me and I could feel his every breath. I am so, so thankful for him. What a wonderful gift...my own child to love and nurture. I wondered why I ever felt it necessary for him to always sleep in his crib when he was a baby. I thought I was doing the right thing (& maybe, I was), but I had a twinge of regret. Why didn't I hold him more when he was a baby? Whatever I felt was necessary to do instead, maybe could have waited.
Gotta go, I'm wasting time blogging when my boy needs me to cherish him right now!
Oh, sorry Tarheel diehards...the first poll is out...you know, those ones that no one can remember their names, because they don't really matter. Well, of course, I saw that my TARHEELS were preseason ranked #1. DOOK was # 6...boo, hoo for you Coach K. I know you are up at night trying to come up with a fool proof plan to beat us...but I'm betting that we will make your boys shake in their shoes...Ha!
Sorry, no picture...camera connection problems:)
No comments:
Post a Comment