We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you this UNC Basketball update....Brandan Wright has announced he will be eligible for the NBA draft. Coach Williams supports his decision b/c research has suggested he will be selected in the top 10. He is not going to sign with an agent at this point, so he is still eligible to come back to school if desired. http://tarheelblue.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/042307aac.html
Now let me imagine this was my decision: on one hand, start for the Tarheels with a great chance to be national champions next year or go make millions of dollars and sit on the bench during most games while trying to gain 50 pounds of productive muscle in 1 year? I'm back & forth but it would be a hard decision. Brandan is 6'9'' and weighs 205...he is going to get tossed around in there with the likes of Shaq until he bulks up but I know he can do it.....we'll miss him but like every year, fans like me, stand back up, brush off the dust, and keep going...always believing in our team!
Pregnancy update: I forget sometimes (denial can be good for coping) but I am still pregnant. 6 days until the 1st ultrasound, Thursday, 5/3 at 11:10am. Chris will be with me....a little pack to be together to hear whatever news comes our way. Cautious optimism is the mood but I dream of the day when I'll be holding my precious baby, hopefully!
No comments:
Post a Comment