Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Monday, April 16, 2007

Grinning From Ear to Ear

I know some of you have been in the dark and some of you haven't...But all those in the Tarheel88 cheering section were whistling, clapping, jumping, dancing, and shaking pom poms (if they had them)today! That's because after years and years, Tarheel88 is pregnant! The first blood test today was 131--a very good, normal number. There will be another level done on Wednesday to make sure it's going up normally.

Months & months ago, I saw a baby t-shirt that represented my situation and I had to buy it. It has been hanging in the closet, in view, since then. This t-shirt meant hope..Hope that one day, there would be a newborn baby to wear it and like every baby, he/she would be a miracle. It reads "Miracle"....

Today was the beginning of a miracle...& I'm grinning from ear to ear! Now...don't worry, I'm going to turn the light on for all of you who thought I was only about basketball!...

No comments: