Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Monday, April 23, 2007

Jumping for Joy

So today was the 4th HCG...48 hours after the 367. I had my cautious optimism all around me like a soft, fluffy cloud. I was calm, relaxed, and counted the hours down until the phone call. Lori, the nurse, said the wonderful words..."I have good news." The HCG was 815...it more than doubled in 48 hours....I jumped for joy & called Mr. Tarheel right away. Then I reverted into my #1 Tarheel fan mode...I screamed at the top of my lungs! The next step is a ultrasound on Thursday, May 5...I will be 6w5d and we should see a heart beat! All fingers & toes are crossed and there is much rejoicing happening! Thanks to all who have me in their thoughts and prayers! Today is a great day!

No comments: