Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Life-Jacket of Hope
Today was a short work day, a good day. I felt good & happy and happy & good. I felt a little emotional when I stopped by the nursing home to see my wonderful great-Aunt Kat. She is back from the hospital, recovered from pneumonia. I felt like crying there but held it together. I got home and felt very irritated for no good reason. Well, here are some reasons...Tucker, the big red dog has an issue w/ me taking him out to potty. He won't do his #2 business very easily. He just stands there, looking off into the distance & then sniffs and walks around. So he's probably constipated tonight, but he had his opportunity. Then all the dishes were piled up and that got on my nerves. Then there were dirty clothes piled up by the washer. That got on my nerves. Probably for no good reason! Then I went into the closet to get into jammies and lo, & behold, Mr Tarheel made it all better....he has hope...he has bought our baby something after only knowing for 1 day....guess what it is? A baby life-jacket. It's hanging right beside the miracle t-shirt in yesterday's post. Can you believe it? A baby life jacket....it's so CUTE! Hope expresses itself in many ways! I'll post a picture another day when I have more energy to take one:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment