Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Stuck on a Roller Coaster
On Wednesday morning, I went in for my 2nd HCG level. There was no good news introduction to start out the afternoon call. At least Mr. Tarheel was here to hear...the level only went up to 169. I heard the words "don't be optimistic" as I felt the searing pain & cloud of darkness descend. This is a doubling time of 130 hours, way above the normal. Then I had to work days on Thursday and a long shift on Friday and had a repeat level done on Sat morning, 72 hours later. The level went up to 367, a doubling time of 66 hours! The afternoon call focused on "this is normal". I will be going for another level tomorrow after 48 hours...so cautious optimism is the mood for the day:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment