Jack is almost too big for his swing...but it still works to entertain and rock him...so we're keeping it for awhile longer. He loves to watch the circular mobile above him and he listens to the music....I know he is listening, b/c as soon as the music stops...he lets out a protest whine for us to restart it. He really does have 2 intelligent adults very well trained. Now, he will focus on one of the "flying fish" on the mobile and follow it all the way around...this involves tilting his head back a little....like in the picture. It's so funny to watch! He has a Tarheel88 look on his face...you know the mouth is slightly open because the level of concentration is so high....that's the look that I have when I have deep concentration.
Oh, by the way, have you noticed....green is his favorite color!
No comments:
Post a Comment