My cheering team is giving me new motivation to get ready for Jack. It takes forever to do anything when you can only do something for 5 minutes if it involves movement. Sometimes, I even get short of breath talking on the phone, while I'm sitting. I have to monitor myself for how much laughing that I'm doing. I can only laugh about 15% of the time! The crib & bassinet are up and the clothes are about half organized. Wow, a baby needs a lot of supplies! Today, we are going to work on Jack's closet. What that means, is I sit in a chair and tell Mr. Tarheel in excruciating detail where and how to do everything and he does it as long as he can possibly tolerate it. Then he distracts me by offering to cook our dinner. Cooking is his respite because we both know that he can cook far better than I can, so I'm not going to offer any directions, only thanks.
Only 3 weeks to term...for those marathoners out there, is this like the 24th mile of a marathon?
3 comments:
I am so excited for you!!! The final stretch, you are doing such a fantastic job!!!!
Kristina Francisco
I wrote a note, but had to run off and answer an alarm...I think it did not get sent-soooo I will try again.
Hi from everyone working this fine Vetern's day at the UWNICU. The nurses in room one were in a fit of giggles with your most recent entry-we think we laughed well more than 15% of the time! Keep your feet up and your blood pressure down...we are all pulling for you and your 34 week(WOOOHOOO)bundle of love. Crystal and the gang!
You poor thing! Your feet are so cute...puffy, but cute. I bet you can't wait to have your pre-pregnancy body back! Your almost there and I can't wait to see that little Jack!!!
Love to you!
Amy
Post a Comment