Another surprise-less & uneventful appointment yesterday...my platelet count went UP to 148K and all other labs/BP are holding steady. I see Dr. Tracy on Friday at 36 6/7 weeks...only 1 day before my goal date...YIPPEE!
Thanks for all the well wishes/emails/calls/prayers....I wish I could say something funny or catchy to make you chuckle. The fact is....look up the word misery in Mr. Webster and you will see my picture! But, as I have said many times before, this is temporary and soon I will be looking into Jack's eyes!
I did tell Mr. Tarheel that there will be no excuses because on every Mother's Day for the rest of my life, I am to be thanked with flowers! He agreed and then said that he would like to be thanked with a good bottle of dark rum! We laughed together, each imagining and almost understanding, for a moment, what the other person is going through.
No comments:
Post a Comment