Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Saturday, January 12, 2008

1 Month Jack

Here's Jack at a little over 1 month...My plan was to take his picture with a big stuffed animal each month on the 3rd but life happens and I didn't go get his big Pooh until the 8th...so here he his...looking up at this big smiling bear! He was very attentive! This is the newborn outfit that he came home from the hospital in...he is about to break out of all his newborn clothes....so this will be the last time to wear this one.




Yes, he's losing some hair but not on the back of his head...on the top. His hair line is getting further & further back (I know some men who can appreciate this!). This emphasizes his "worried" furrowed brow look...but if he's eating, I'll tell him not to worry and rub the wrinkles out with a little finger massage. No Botox needed here!
So, so sorry NC State fans..the game was pitiful today and I actually felt terrible for Sidney Lowe and the Wolfpack. Since there was no screaming after the 9-9 tie, Jack slept the rest of the game. That was great...we will of course, continue to be #1 in the entire USA! Move over Kansas & Memphis...here we come!

No comments: