Jack's been inducted into the Blackwell sister's Hall of Love...even though he's sleeping in this picture of me and my sisters...Wendy, Robin, & April. We're all smiles!
Mr. Tarheel & I had a wonderful photographer and old friend, Amy Fields, come to our house and take pictures of us on 1/8/08...when Jack was a little over a month old. Check out her web site and link to our Miracle Jack photos....they are AWESOME!
As you can see, Jack is getting BIG! He loves to eat and laughs/smiles alot more when he is full! He averages eating 6 oz about every 4 hours. Wow! Maybe a possible future linebacker? He grew out of newborn clothes about 2 weeks ago and now we're on to the 3 month ones...He's definitely over 11 lbs but we'll have an official weight on 2/8 when we go see Dr. Brian for his 2 month check up.
We're all looking forward to our Hawaii vacation...which is 1/28-2/7....yes, sorry, but another blog holiday! I may post while we're gone....but I'm going to relax and enjoy the warmth/sun of the Big Island. Aloha!
No comments:
Post a Comment