I'm not sure if you can see the new triple chin that Jack is sporting...he is getting the fattest, most kissable cheeks in the world. I take full advantage of kissing those cheeks. I know one day, the day will come, when he is embarrassed for me to kiss him in public. So I tell him...your Mom always needs at least one kiss when we see each other....if I tell him this a couple of million times and expect this from him (along with the flowers every Mother's Day), hopefully, he will always (or usually, may be a better expectation) do this! Then when he's 40 and I'm 81...and I'm rocking on my porch (my warm, sunny porch)...when my boy comes to see me, he will automatically give me that kiss that I need!
I'll be back with all the news/pictures from Hawaii on 2/7...check back then...in the meantime...imagine, us...the 3 of us (poor Tucker is either in the Pet Resort or POW camp...whichever is your perspective)...the 3 of us....smiling constantly, feeling the warm breeze, sitting outside to savor the sights & smells of Hawaii...when last year when we traveled to the Big Island, we were just the 2 of us...hoping, planning, preparing for our last attempt to have a baby. Last year...it was anticipation for a baby...this year...it's anticipation for watching our baby Jack grow up and trying to be the best parents possible!
As much fun as I had last year.....this year will be over the top!
No comments:
Post a Comment