Sorry everyone...no picture today...I know I may be slacking but life keeps happening...like the Christmas tree had to be taken down, the house cleaned, groceries bought, bills paid, thank you notes written, and sleep has to fit in there too. Oh yes, we have to hold Jack, feed him, change him, and then kiss and hold him some more.
"I'm busy...", I tell Mr. Tarheel.
He acknowledges.
"I'm as busy as...", he looks up because he knows that I'm trying to be funny and make up some metaphor for how busy I am. My last good one was "As busy as the back seat on prom night...."
"I'm as busy as....a new mother!", I say and start laughing.
He smiles and turns on the Seahawks (we WON) vs. Washington Redskins game. I get so into the game, I don't hear Jack crying on the monitor. He goes & gets him and holds him...one big happy family...watching football together....even Tucker occassionally looked over...usually when I was yelling. I didn't feel so busy...just happy.
Weight alert: Jack weighs 10 lbs 2 oz at his one month Ped visit. Yes, he had to get a shot..2nd Hep B. I know the crying is worth not getting Hep B. It's hard to see them cry when they don't understand why....Next visit is at 2 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment