Here's Jack at 1 month old, dressed in the only thing I bought before he was born...his "Miracle" t-shirt. It's almost too small but will still stretch over his round belly:) Now, you'll also see him with his "Mommy's Little Tarheel bib" and his Tarheel shirt...hand made special by Linda from Swedish:)
Now, his birth didn't contradict known scientific laws...in fact, it required quite a bit of scientific advances to be conceived with IVF but it was a remarkable event. So maybe the shirt should read "Remarkable" instead...but that one wasn't for sell!
Now, all of you out there who know me as the #1 Tarheel fan....are you wondering if being a mother is the only thing that I'm going to talk about anymore? Well, that's a big NO...I'm still the #1 fan and all that goes with it.
Yes, we've been ranked #1 for as long as Jack's been here...& yes, we haven't lost a game since Jack's birth...see how I can relate my two favorite topics together:)
Tomorrow starts conference play...we play the Clemson Tigers in their house...Littlejohn Coliseum. We'll be ready...Jack & I to take in the game, dressed in our Tarheel finest. Jack has received so many Tarheel outfits...he is destined to show support in a different one for each game. No, no one sent a baby blue wig, but when his head gets bigger (next year), he can borrow mine...
No comments:
Post a Comment