Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Wednesday, November 26, 2008

College Prep for Year 2026

Jack's First Class Picture (He has his finger in his mouth and we're in the bottom row, 4th from the left.)


Well, I missed a couple of days...that's OK...so it's only 6 days before his big #1 and here are more
Top Ten Best Loved Things About Jack

8. The look on his face & the twinkle in his eye when he sees the #1 woman in his life...his Mommy!


7. The sound of his laughter and Mommy knowing just where he is most ticklish!
6. Knowing that because of Jack, I am a mother....not a wanna-be mother. I thought becoming a mother would be the most difficult thing in the world. Now, I know, that being a mother is the most difficult thing in the world....but the most rewarding! Mothers can change the world because there has never been the drive to help another person like a mother guiding her child.
This week was Jack's first class picture...we having been going to "college prep" classes aka mother-baby classes since September. Jack is the youngest (& 2nd biggest) baby in the class. I'm biased, but he's also the cutest and is in the group with the most hair (all the girl mothers are eating their hearts out)! It's great for Jack & great for me to connect with other mothers of babies the same age.

No comments: