Yes, Jack has a "cow" chair and here he is showing off his expertise in cruising from the table to the chair....Thanks Mari & Steve! Jack's still working on getting into & sitting in the chair by himself. So far, he enjoys standing on it!
I know now why some men love to operate heavy machinery...it starts out when they were wee little boys and their wonderful mother gave them a dump truck to play with...yes, Jack is enjoying his mega blocks dump truck....notice the gray "fence" behind the truck....this is Jack's play yard and a real sanity saver. It keeps him from breaking the stereo & speakers and keeps him safely contained with his toys. Someone could say it was a "C-A-G-E" but we are usually inside of it with him.
Yes, Yes, Yes, I know that I haven't mentioned the Tarheels being #1 in the polls yet....I was trying to keep your attention with some cute Jack stories...In less than 2 hours, I'll be in front of my TV, screaming for the Heels to beat Kentucky....Go Heels!
No comments:
Post a Comment