Some of you who know me, know how I like to make up little sayings that start with..."I've been as busy as...."....well, there's a new one now...I've been as busy as a moving Jack. Jack goes everywhere now and gets into everything. He's one curious boy! Nothing is off limits (yes, we are Jack proofing things, sometimes with couch cushions) and Jack is very fast, crawling wherever he wants to go (most of the time with a tired parent behind him). Now, he has his own bottom shelf in the pantry (see above). He can crawl up & down the stairs easily and now has 6 total teeth. Boy, 11 months of fun (& hard work, I might add)...
Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!
Monday, November 03, 2008
Curious Jack
Some of you who know me, know how I like to make up little sayings that start with..."I've been as busy as...."....well, there's a new one now...I've been as busy as a moving Jack. Jack goes everywhere now and gets into everything. He's one curious boy! Nothing is off limits (yes, we are Jack proofing things, sometimes with couch cushions) and Jack is very fast, crawling wherever he wants to go (most of the time with a tired parent behind him). Now, he has his own bottom shelf in the pantry (see above). He can crawl up & down the stairs easily and now has 6 total teeth. Boy, 11 months of fun (& hard work, I might add)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment