Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Sunday, November 23, 2008

Countdown to One

It's only 10 days until Jack is ONE! I can't believe how time flies (especially my sleep time when Jack wakes me up at 6am every morning!) Just one year ago, Chris & I were still waiting for our baby to be born and praying everything would be healthy. This has truly been the best year of my life!

It's also been a year of growth in so many ways...Jack started out at 7 lbs 10 oz and now, he is a big, big boy who loves to eat. We are weaning the bottles and we're down to 3 a day now. He loves burnt toast like Grandpa California and he did a first this week...peed on the carpet! In the last 2 days, I've started to believe that he's calling me "Na Na"...no M's yet. He's called Chris Da Da specifically already.

Like David Letterman...Tarheel88 has her top 10 Best Loved Things about Jack to share with you over the next 10 days...today number 10

10. I love the excitement on Jack's face when he is "dancing" to music...his favorite CD is Baby Beluga!

No comments: