Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Saturday, November 01, 2008

Zackery John

Zackery's great attempts at photography...Chip, the wonderful Lab and the bottom part of Aunt Tarheel88!
Zackery wants his own Nikon & is on his way to becoming a great photographer!

Two brothers: taking turns together :)

Zackery kissing Jack when Jack was sick.


One of the cutest boys in the world!


Zackery John is an emerging personality. His Mom says she's already praying for his future wife (in no less than 20 years, I hope). I know he's going to make a great husband b/c he's sensitive, strong, & dramatic! Being in the middle might be hard but he takes everything in stride. He's so sweet & I know Jack will look up to his older cousin and hopefully they won't get each other in too much trouble!

No comments: