Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Friday, November 28, 2008

A Grateful Heart


During this season of thanksgiving, I have so many blessings in my life. First and foremost, I had the opportunity to go to the best university in America (UNC), actually graduate (in 4 years), and watch many, many basketball games where they beat the socks off their opponent.
Are you laughing yet? I am...I'm not THAT shallow. Of course, I like UNC basketball (even though I have recently totally missed watching one game due to a time difference calculation error....usually, I'm translating east coast time to pacific coast time but I had to translate from Hawaii time & missed it by 2 hours!)...
I am so grateful for our boy Jack, my husband Chris, our big red dog Tucker...many family & friends that make my life so happy!
THINGS MOST LOVED ABOUT JACK
5. The smell of his hair after his bath...so, so sweet!

No comments: