As interesting of a person that I am :), sometimes it's difficult to write something here worth reading. Sometimes, it reads blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....but I know that you're all VERY happy that I'm 26 WEEKS TODAY! Now, 26 weeks if one of those in-between weeks but we have to trudge through it to reach our ultimate goal of a full-term baby on December 1st! Some of you may have guessed, that Mr. Tarheel & I are memorizing PMG outcome data based on weeks gestation and birth weight. Don't give me grief, Mr. Tarheel is making an A+ in the class that I am teaching him on Introduction to High Risk Pregnancy! I don't even have to look it up, I know that survival today is 91% and without severe sequelae is 77%....& every day, it goes up! This sounds like I think he's going to be born soon, which really, I don't. If I feel stressed inside, I keep repeating, "Grow Jack, grow" & it helps me calm down! Now, don't get me wrong, I don't want Jack to come out weighing 10 lbs, but a respectable 7 lbs will be fine with me!
I had my first delivery dream last night. It wasn't a nightmare b/c Jack was born full-term. In the dream, I was at home & labor started but I had to wait for Mr. Tarheel to come home to take me to Swedish. It wasn't very long in the dream, but before he arrived, my contractions were so close, I called 911. The ambulance arrived shortly after Chris did and they told me that there's not enough time to get me to Swedish. They took me to Enumclaw hospital, which is 5 minutes away and I had Jack in the ER. I remember that I was so proud to tell everyone that I had natural childbirth! The funny thing is, I have zero intentions to have natural childbirth, but you hear of these situations, when the person doesn't have a choice. When I woke up, I couldn't remember what Jack's face looked like. Maybe, I'll finish the dream tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment