- Today I read letters between Mr. Tarheel & I written back in 1994, while he was in Haiti serving Uncle Sam. Wow, just married and young in love...it was refreshing. Time passed: 1 1/2 hours.
- Today, I organized all the needlepoint pillow cases that my precious, recently passed away Aunt Kat made for me--keepsake treasures! Time passed: 30 minutes.
- I wrote a letter to an old friend's mother, who will never be in computer land and always gives me handmade birthday gifts. I was on a roll and wrote another letter to an aunt to send with a pillow, which was made by her mother over 19 years ago. Her mother has passed away and I thought she would love to have this pillow, instead of me keeping it stored in a closet. Letter writing is a long lost art! Time passed: 1 hour.
- I watched the channel Equator and saw 9 mountain lions hunt/kill a wildabeest...dramatic but real life footage. My obsession with the weather reached an all-time height today when I noticed that during the morning forecast, today's high was decreased 3 times! Time passed: 1 hour.
- Mr. Tarheel sensed my anxiety about the new dishwasher not being completely installed even though I have lots of time to wash dishes. He obliged me and finished it and it is 100% level! I read the new manual to him aloud and he laughed as I read the section on "How to load for maximum efficiency". Time passed: 1 hour.
- Daytime Mariners vs. A's--(we swept them!) & crotcheting. Time passed: 2 hours.
- Reading & nap. Time passed: 1 1/2 hours.
- Joined a Surviver pool...read all the new Survivor contestant bios. Time passed 15 minutes.
So this is only a total of about 9 hours....Oh yes, I did my kick count, dutifully cooked my oatmeal, took my BP, did some laundry, talked on the phone to my regulars--April & Alayne, and sat in the sun while watering the cows...I guess from this list, I'm staying very busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment