Here contains glimpses of my life (especially Jack, the 8 year old) and obsession with UNC Tarheel basketball!



Saturday, February 16, 2008

Baby Equipment


Some random thoughts about baby equipment...yes, you think you need a lot of it and in some ways you do...b/c it makes your life so much easier. Now, aren't we into easy! When we were planning to go to Hawaii, I had to plan exactly how much stuff to take...overall, I only took a small number of the bare essentials and since I had time to do laundry every day, it all worked out well.
Here is a picture of Jack in his *Pea Pod*...a portable bed, even coming with an inflatable air mattress. It worked great on the beach b/c we could keep him out of the sun and still have easy access with the side zippers. I might sound like a sales rep, but I don't even have stock in this company. If I have a baby equipment question, I make a bee line or email to my friend Heather Cruz, because she is the expert in this department. Her son Alec is already 2 now and she travels quite a bit and recommended this bed.
Guess where he slept though...between us! We thought we would need to go through some Ranger school crib training when we arrived back home, but he went right back to his crib, without a hitch.

No comments: