Yes, I'm trying to slow my breathing down to normal and drink lots of water to rehydrate after an afternoon of hollering for my Tarheels...We beat the Clemson Tigers in double overtime after being behind most of the game until the very end! Jack liked the activity until it was time for his nap and then off to the crib he went. Who can sleep through the #1 Tarheel fan screaming her commentary to Roy and her boys? But Jack did have Tarheel spirit dressed in his fleece Tarheel shirt and looking so, so cute...
Now that I mention it...Jack hasn't been able to see an entire Tarheel game due to his need to sleep...so we'll have to work up to him enjoying the entire game in one sitting. Don't worry...each game is protected on the DVR for many future viewings and we especially like to re-watch them during our usual 3am feeding. See, I told you, I am the #1 fan if I'm re-watching games during the middle of the night. But have you even seen the viewing selection at 3am? I'm sorry, but I can't watch professional bowling or infomercials.
More about Jack next time...he's calling me...
No comments:
Post a Comment